Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Quote of the day...

I would have them all shot. I would take them outside and execute them in front of their families.

I mean how dare they go on strike when they have these gilt-edged pensions that are going to be guaranteed, while the rest of us have to work for a living.
This outburst, naturally, has offended a lot of people. Particularly, I imagine, those striking workers whom Clarkson would have shot. You know, cause they went on strike to protect a "gilt-edged" pension which is worth an average of £4,200 a year. All whilst people like Clarkson "work for a living" by driving lots of fast cars, meeting celebrities, giving interviews and writing ill-informed bullshit for The Sun.

How dare we, us selfish bastards, inconvenience this man? I mean, it's not like he's paid over a million pound a year to do nearly fuck all whilst we slog away in a job where most of us are paid five grand a year less than the average wage in the private sector. Is it?


I'll tell you what, though, Clarkson. I'll happily grant your wish. On the condition that, as one of the highest paid public sector workers (being paid with taxpayers' money by the BBC after all), you're the first to be shot. And I get to pull the trigger.

Come on, you worthless sack of shit. Put your money where your mouth is and get up against the fucking wall. Bellend.